<snip>
The attitude below seems typical of several people on this list.  I
always found that when programmers asked me dumb questions, if you
explained things to them and why they worked the way they did, you have
a good chance of giving them the knowledge they need.  Then you ask them
questions so that you know they understood you.  I found that they then
learned something that might make them more productive and not ask you
the same question later.
</snip>

I agree but I don't even have access to the application folks who are
coding in a different country and there is also a language barrier to
deal with. When possible teach, but it is still a good policy to keep
folks from stomping their own toes so that they don't call you in the
middle of the night (their day time).

Jon L. Veilleux
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(860) 636-2683

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna