As part of a project here, I need to provide a "Hardware Inventory" for
one of our vendors.  The description is "Please include an inventory of
all hardware that includes the vendor, model, and feature code."

I thought I might be able to go to the HMC or the SE and print a listing
from there, but no go.  I can bring up a listing, but I can't print it
or copy/paste it.  Is this data available anywhere on the system?  I'm
sure I have a hard copy of it somewhere, but I hate the thought of
trying to locate it, the more so since I just got back from a BRS
session and my desk is buried.

Thanks,
Jon