>I certainly don't want my out-of-office assistant to auto-reply to
>Spam, but mine (Outlook 2003) allows me to select which domains get
>this reply.

Interessting. We're on Outlook 2003 here, too, but my OoO agent
doesn't offer exclude lists. Maybe this has been "delete" by our
Windows support team?? Or, I just haven't found the place this
is hidden.

Where do you setup the exclusions? It's a bit off topic, I know.
You can respond to me directly, if you like.

--
Peter Hunkeler
Credit Suisse