>Go to Tools/Out of Office Assistant, and then click on "Add Rule".
>I'm not seeing how to edit an existing rule (the "edit" button is
>grayed out), but adding a rule seems pretty straightforward.

I've been to that menu but I don't see an option that inhibits the
sending of OoO for certain senders. I can delete, move, forward, etc.
the incoming mail but these seem to be the only options I have.

I've been told that we do not have to activate the OoO agent if
we have deputy rules in place. So, I'll simply forget about the
OoO agent. Problem solved ;-)

--
Peter Hunkeler
Credit Suisse