Brian

I was aware of a class which sounded the same as the one mentioned by the
OP, mainly on the basis of content rather than title, and it was in Hursley two
or three months ago. However you want one in the future. The best I could
do by Googling and using the IBM search was the following page which refers
to a "free" "conference" in September in Montpellier. I realise it's not the UK
but I guess it scrapes in as Europe.

" System z Security for Today ...and Tomorrow" - September 16-19 - IBM
Montpellier, France

Isn't it ironic that Christopher Columbus set off not knowing that America
existed and now the inhabitants of the country that calls itself "America" can
have difficulty appreciating that the "old world" exists?

Chris Mason