In a message dated 7/30/2008 1:24:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

be amusing would be tallies of subscribers by number of years
subscribed.  Of course, with email addresses changing this would be a
quite difficult statistic to do accurately.  (I'm on about my 6th  email
address for this list and now change it semi-regularly due to  spam.)

I'm sure LSOFT has this just don't know how  far back they go.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.