-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List On Behalf Of willie bunter
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 1:10 PM

When I perform a LISTCAT of a specific dsn it does not show the STORAGE GROUP
in the SMSDATA field.  The dsn is SMS managed and it is being directed
correctly to the proper volume.  I have the auditors here and I need to prove
that the correct STORAGE GROUP is being flagged.  Is there a way of showing it
on the LISTCAT if not is there another utility that I can use?

<snip>