Thanks to all who responded. The auditor wants to know if the "correct storage
group" is being used because he wanted to cross reference with the volume
backups. I supplied him with the code (ACS) but it was too "technical" for him.
I manually executed the commands D SMS,VOLUME(XXX) followed by the /D
SMS,STORGRP(XXXXXXX),LISTVOL to list all the volumes that are in the group.
Also, I did a "printscreen" of the results from ISMF. I think I won him over.
Stay tuned.....