You work and live in India?????

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

From:         Gary Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:           IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Did anyone else receive this marketing stuff?
Date:         Fri, 1 Aug 2008 14:32:25 -0400

The below email arrived in my inbox (actually, the Junk Email box) earlier
today.  Did anyone else receive something like it?

Just curious.

Gary Green
While the big event is over, there is still time for you to help me with my
efforts to assist those stricken with cancer!
Please support my efforts by visiting:
http://www.active.com/donate/tntsonj/tntsonjGGreen

Thank you.