In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 08/01/2008
   at 02:32 PM, Gary Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>The below email arrived in my inbox (actually, the Junk Email box)
>earlier today.

It's impossible to determine its provenance without the full header,
specifically the Received fields. However, the domains in the From and the
URL are registered to

MANOJ MCMILLAN [EMAIL PROTECTED] +91.04455874968

while the IP addresses belong to

 CustName:   4T Networks
 Address:    300 Satellite Blvd
 City:       Suwanee
 StateProv:  GA
 PostalCode: 30024
 Country:    US

 OrgName:    Quality Technology Services, LLC.
 OrgID:      QTS-9
 Address:    300 Satellite BLVD
 City:       Suwanee
 StateProv:  GA