Skip Robinson wrote:

> I see all that and way much more when logged on as SYSPROG. Almost nothing
> when logged on as myself.

Ed is right, your privileges are causing you problems.  I suspect that
your personal ID may have the ACS Administrator privilege, which will
limit your choices severely when you single object into a CPC.
Similar to having the Service privilege and not having being able to
load.  At least, that's how I remember it.

--
Gabe