Lizette Koehler wrote:
I am not sure if the requestor is doing this for education or if there is something missing that other tools do not provide.

I am thinking of the LKED Map or ISPF 3.4, etc. Plus I believe that there are several free products that can do similar functions. (PDS?)

Possibly IPCS could also help?
Regrettably not. Contents supervisor doesn't generally keep anything in storage (dumped or not) that would support identifying CSECTs within programs in memory. The z/OS nucleus is the sole exception that IPCS component code exploits. Individual components do tend to keep information around so that their ESTAE and FRR recovery routines can fill in that symptom accurately should ABENDs occur, but there's no generally-accepted place to look for that information at this time.

--
Bob Wright - [EMAIL PROTECTED]