>Just want to give an udpate on this issue.  IBM has opened OA26013 for me,
if anyone else is interested.

>Curt

IBM opened for me OA24615 a while ago and they had us test PK69442 week
before last which did not help the issues. They are back looking at traces,
dumps, etc, we supplied. It is that time of the month when we generate our
WLC reports to send into IBM. I am paying particular attention to figuring out
how much this problem has cost me as far as MSUs and deducting it off my
SCRT report. I may not be able to quantify but I just gotta give it the ole
college try.

jim marshall