Hi,

I was actually trying to change the subject away from "Pay roll discussions in
California", discrete fully but we have some old "daemon's" hanging around with
some how kick's in, when they see a name...

So here comes feedback, based on some of your replies:

a) Ted

If you need money or a job for your car in Canada, send me your address and I
will send you some. I did buy IBM stock this weekend, as you proposed... on
Etrade.

b) Mohammed

DB2 is not too bad, so get over the inferiority complex.
"88”, I was actually trying to add a clever comment about the 'Opening the
Olympics"... but for some of us, you have to explain "EVERYTHING", so here
goes.  On 08/08/08 we had the opening of the Olympics in BEIJING.

Did you see how those dignitaries were sweating in that heat?

c) What else?

"Fishy"... manipulating or controlling the stock price is an art in the USA.
Ask the ex-Enron Executives... Ask Jeff Skilling...  or go and see the movie...
Can't ask Ken Lay because he is no more..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Lay

But I did not imply IBM did the same because I do not have time to read all the
Stock reports.

I am aware that Oracle is on a buying spree again.

Again, I was trying to get the discussions closer to the mainframe world but
there is just too ways people interpret English in the World and it's amazing
where some of these discussions can go too..

Anton