As one of the old daemons I can testify that the name only creates an
atmosphere of anticipation, it's the content of the posts that makes something
kick in. Though I have hardly ever been disappointed in the anticipation
created by the name. Probably an argument can be made for the name itself
due to such a strong correlation.
 I'll leave it to Ted to decide if he will take you up on your offer. As for
your
references to DB2, inferiority complex, olympics, heat in Beijing etc. these
are
just a few more examples of how you stay on topic and keep the discussion
relevant. Moreover 88 and 08/08/08 are not even close no matter how you
slice it, so the comment was hardly clever. In your question about sweating
dignitaries you indicate that you were watching olympics, nice break from X
Files. As for me I didn't watch it as I find it boring. Manipulation of stocks
is
hardly an US monopoly though americans might have excelled in the art. Until
there is something that can be brought to court and proved wrong, it's legit.
So please stop ranting about all the evildoers buying back their OWN stock.

"88"