Greetings,

We have a job running a db2 utility DSNUTILB and we are getting the
generic db2 abend of S04E. Further probing determines this module is not
APF'd. The SDSNLOAD lib is APF'd and is in the linklst. The job has a
JOBLIB with non APF'd libraries and the db2 lib SDSNLOAD is not in the
JOBLIB concatenation. I have scanned the libs in the JOBLIB and the
DSNUTILB does not exist.

When we use it in a stand alone STEPLIB the job works fine. My question
is, is this working how it should?

Does a JOBLIB invalidate APF authorization of a module pulled from the
link list (remember no STEPLIB) when first tried? It appears there are
no calls to sub modules. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Fletch