This part, which got snipped from my original query:

"....  For example, if you specify PROG=(01,02) during IPL, consider the
following:

If PROG01 has a LNKLST statement, ensure that no SYSLIB statement
appears after the LINKLIB statement, or in PROG02."

Note the spelling is _LINKLIB_, not LNKLST.

> Any means any.
> A LNKLST statement in PROGxx is a statement with LNKLST beginning it.

Looks like an RCF is in order.  Will you do it?  If you'd rather I do
it, may I quote you from this post?

> Peter Relson
> z/OS Core Technology Design

    -jc-