At 20:54 +0000 on 08/10/2008, Warren Brown wrote about Re: California's COBOL payroll system:

My wife teaches fifth grade and tells me that her kids can't tell time on an analog clock. They grew up in a digital world!

Talking again about an Isaac Asimov story, he once wrote one that hinged on the ability to misread/misinterpret the time displayed by a Digital Clock. The time in the story was 5:50 PM but some witnesses remembered it as 10 (minutes) to 6PM while others remembered it as Half past 5PM. The difference was that the "Half past 5PM" witness was an Accountant and was thinking of it as being $5.50 (thus 5 1/2).