<snip>
"Hmmm....

"Sample Code is available only to customers who have a license to IBM
OS/390 ("Qualified Customers"). If you do not have a license to OS/390,
you may NOT download the documentation or samples."

No mention of z/OS anywhere in that document...."
<unsnip>

        I just clicked on "contact z/OS" on that page and submitted a
request to change the OS/390 references to z/OS.  Probably took less time
to do that than to type the above.  (Sorry.  I don't usually criticize on
forums like this, but I'm a firm believer in "it's better to fix it than
to complain about it.")

                                                        Regards,
                                                           Ralph

Ralph Kaden

z/OS (MVS) Level 2 Support - Allocation and Scheduler
(Converter/Interpreter, Initiator/Terminator, ENF, SJF, SMF, SSI, SWA Mgr)
T/ L:  8/295-4096   External:  845-435-4096
VM:  S390VM.v$i01029    MVS:  PLPSC.v$i316
External email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internal email:  Ralph Kaden/Poughkeepsie/Contr/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Chase, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
08/20/2008 08:03 AM
Please respond to