I should have mentioned that my zfsadm module is broken.  The /usr/bin/zfsadm
is corrupted.  The one in my service directory is fine, but the one in my
production omvs root data set is un unusable.

That is why I was looking for a way to copy the current JV390 file into a new
JV390.NEW file.

Since I seem to have everything in place, I am not sure why I cannot grow this
aggr unless it is due to the zfsadm being broken.

Lizette