HSEND DELVOL XXXXXX MIGRAT(MARKFULL).

There will be no probems.

HTH

<snip>
The operators have an HSM tape that has gone missing.  I want to mark
the
tape full so nothing new gets added to it because HSM is still calling
for the
tape to probably add to it.
I found the following notes in the HSM reference :

Marking a Migration Level 2 Tape Volume Full Example: In this example, a

migration level 2 tape volume is marked full. The MARKFULL parameter
does
not delete the volume. DELVOL MIG003 MIGRATION(MARKFULL)

The DELVOl makes me nervous.  Has anyone done this before and can vouch
that the volume is not deleted but only marked as full?
</snip>