Hi,

following our disaster recovery planning, we've tried to execute a planned
hyperswap but we've found that gdps shows that some concurrent copy is
active so the dasd switch must be stopped.

Previously, we've executed the cmd F ANTAS000,LISTSESS ALL and we've not
found any CC active. We've obtained dumps to analyze this scenario but we'd
like to know if anyone knows another way to review if any CC really it exists.

Thanks in advance