<Previously, we've executed the cmd F ANTAS000,LISTSESS ALL and we've not
<found any CC active. We've obtained dumps to analyze this scenario but
we'd
<like to know if anyone knows another way to review if any CC really it
exists.

Christian,

try to use FCQUERY command, and take a look to this link:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg3S1001398

Hope this helps.

Paolo Cacciari - IBM Italy - BCRS

IBM Italia S.p.A.
Sede Legale: Circonvallazione Idroscalo - 20090 Segrate (MI)
Cap. Soc. euro 361.550.000
C. F. e Reg. Imprese MI 01442240030 - Partita IVA 10914660153
Società con Azionista Unico
Società soggetta all?attività di direzione e coordinamento di
International Business Machines Corporation

(Salvo che sia diversamente indicato sopra / Unless stated otherwise
above)