The CICS Loader Domain, which loads all programs for which a CICS PPT
definition is needed, searches //DFHRPL exclusively.  If an individual
program definition specifies to use an LPA copy, then it will search the
LPA for that program, but it otherwise ignores the "standard search
order" including the link list.

    -jc-