On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 09:02:30 -0400, Barkow, Eileen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>i think that the reason the loadlibs need to be in DFHRPL even if in
>linklist is because CICS does its own type of load of the modules from
>DFHRPL, not a MVS load which would come out of steplib/linklist.

CICS now uses standard z/OS facilities to load programs into memory. Now,
CICS is OCO, so I cannot actually know how it does this. But, as an example,
it could do something like:

  LOAD DE=bldl_list_entry,
    DCB=DFHRPL,
    LSEARCH=NO,
   ADRNAPF=starting-address-to-load-module-to

--
John