From: Tom Harper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: SRB Wait & JWT
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Date: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 2:57 PM

Patrick,

I'm having a hard time making any sense out of your question. Tasks can
certainly WAIT, but I've never heard of an SRB WAIT. What do you mean by
that? Do you mean when a task has scheduled an SRB and is WAITing for an SRB to
POST it?

Perhaps you can elaborate.

Tom Harper
IMS Utilities Development Team