todsn and fromdsn were designed to be swiss-army-knife tools for converting
pipes to/from datasets, so codepage and line termination are only a couple
of the many options.

For complete man pages, see: http://dovetail.com/docs/coz/dsp-ref.html

In the interest of full disclosure, we should probably mention that John
gets 10% of the license revenue from Co:Z.
Unfortunately for John, its a free product (Apache 2.0 binary license) :-)
(Commercial support contracts are available)

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies