On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 14:58:56 -0500, Mark Zelden wrote:

>Yes, but don't be fooled by the IEASYS list specifying only 1 suffix if it
>isn't 00.   The last time I checked, IEASYS00 was still required to be
>somewhere in the concatenation  - even if you prompt with
>IEA101A SPECIFY SYSTEM PARAMETERS FOR ...

Right.

>The doc isn't completely clear on this unless you read all of it.

Seems clear to me.  For example,

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/IEA2E290/2.3.2?SHELF=IEA2BK90&DT=20080618072559#HDRPSPPLX

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/IEA2E290/1.2.2?SHELF=IEA2BK90&DT=20080618072559&CASE=

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/IEA2E290/1.2.3?SHELF=IEA2BK90&DT=20080618072559&CASE=

There are other places in the manual where it is documented.

--
Tom Marchant