On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:26:00 -0500, Tom Marchant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 14:58:56 -0500, Mark Zelden wrote:
>>
>>Yes, but don't be fooled by the IEASYS list specifying only 1 suffix if it
>>isn't 00.   The last time I checked, IEASYS00 was still required to be
>>somewhere in the concatenation  - even if you prompt with
>>IEA101A SPECIFY SYSTEM PARAMETERS FOR ...
>
>Right.
>
>>The doc isn't completely clear on this unless you read all of it.
>
>Seems clear to me.  For example,
>
>http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/IEA2E290/2.3.2?SHELF=IEA2BK90&DT=20080618072559#HDRPSPPLX
>
>http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/IEA2E290/1.2.2?SHELF=IEA2BK90&DT=20080618072559&CASE=
>
>http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/IEA2E290/1.2.3?SHELF=IEA2BK90&DT=20080618072559&CASE=
>
>There are other places in the manual where it is documented.

If you looked at the chapter on IEASYSxx (a logical place to start):

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/IEA2E290/49.0?SHELF=IEA2BK90&DT=20080618072559

You see things like:

"You can place system parameters in the IEASYS00 member or in one or
more alternate system parameter lists"

    (key word being "OR")

"You can do one of the following to specify a  parameter list other than
IEASYS00 for an IPL:"

    (key phrase - "other than IEASYS00")

"Specify one or more suffixes of alternate IEASYSxx members"

    (alternate means - "in place of" - not "in addition to")

What part of "unless you read all of it" in my OP wasn't clear?  :-)

--
Mark Zelden
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

//MYWALLET EXEC PGM=SPOUSE
//SYSIN    DD   DSN=MYWALLET.CASH,DISP=SHR
//SYSOUT   DD   DSN=NULLFILE