From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of shai hess
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 3:57 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [OT] Heart Surgery

HI,

 I wish I could say that MFNetDisk can solved heart problems, but it is not,
Maybe next release (Ron I am joking!!!).

 Yes, many of my Friends (50+) had heart attacks and some have surgery. Also
my sister at age 45 had heart attack last year and now she is doing fine.

 I re joint the request to check your heart! Heart attack can happen without
any signs before. And even when it happen some people do not feel that this
is emergency and timing is critical.

 I assume that most of us, the MVS guys are 50+. Please check yourself.

 Thanks,
 Shai