DDLIST.
> Then enter LINKLIST to add the current LNKLST to the display. Then
enter
> ONLY LINKLIST to exclude all other allocations. Then enter DUPLICATES
to see
> what is duplicated and where the duplicates exist.

I wonder if everybody might be "barking up the wrong tree?"

The original "complaint" was this:

" When we remove CEE.SCEERUN joblib statement from the JCL, the job
abends with C03:
IKJ56641I SYSTEM ABEND CODE C03   REASON CODE 00000004"

Note the message ID:  It's a TSO message.  Leads me to believe more
needs to be known about just how the program is invoked.  Seems that
it's not via "normal batch" JCL; i.e., it's not via

        //STEPNAME EXEC PGM=COBOLPGM

    -jc-