Good day list

I would like to know what is the impact of the parameter ALLOWUSERKEYCSA
when the storage is in key ten (10) ...

I'm curious because when just looking at a dump I found some chunks in ECSA
key 10 ...
If I understand correctly, at the dump I looked the PKM allowed only keys 8
and 9, so I'm neither afraid of an SPKA, nor an overlay from someone running
on key 8 or 9 ... Certainly less dangerous ...

The questions are:

1 - Is the standard PKM for user-non-authorized-code in MVS always for keys
8 and 9 ?

2 - Will ALLOWUSERKEYCSA(NO) cause an CSA getmain for a chunk in key 10
to fail ? My bet is that yes, because I guess it is user key, but I couldn't
find
something explicit.

Thank you for any hints.

Mauri.