I sure there are a number of ways to do this but one way uses the pax
command within unix.

   Create a new HFS file for your SMPNTS and mount is somewhere.  Then
go into the the smpnts directory (cd /u/smpnts) and from there enter the
following command:

   Pax -pe -rvwk . /destination_directory

    Destination_directory is your mount point for your larger smpnts
file.  When the command completes, unmount your current nts file and
remount your new one at /u/smpnts and all of your old smpnts data is now
in your new smpnts file system

       Stan

-----------------------
Stan Weyman

Corporate Information Services

System Administrator III

Amica Mutual Insurance Company

25 Amica Way

Lincoln, RI 02865

voice:   1-800-992-6422  ext. 22679

fax:      1-401-334-2748

email :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

web:    www.amica.com

P  Please consider the environment before printing this email