Jim.

Our site has been using SRDF/S between EMC DMX200 subsystems since 2004
using NORTEL OPTERA 5200 DWDM's.  The OPTERA 5200's are using six 2gb
links between our sites.  The dark fibre links have a "ground distance" of 36km
on the link we call the 'short route' and 39km on the link we call the 'long
route'.  EMC was very involved during the implementation of our SRDF/S
process in 2004, so I'm a little surprised they couln't find us for you.

Glenn Miller