Carl Youngren did.  See Bit Bucket x'17'.

http://www.share.org/Portals/0/BitBuckets/BitBucket23.pdf

http://www.share.org/Volunteers/ProgramsandProjects/MVSProgram/MVSArchives/tabid/309/Default.aspx

I am using an LLA exit CSVLLIX1 to monitor for use and get applications folks
to recompile programs that are still in use.  I have not yet been motivated to
try to craft a stub as Carl did yet.

         CLC   LLP1PDS2(8),=C'CACEMCKI'   CA-OPTIMIZER stub
         BNE   NOT_IT                  Not the module we care about
         LR    R9,R1                   save that across WTO
         WTO     'CACEMCKI CA-OPTIMIZER USED BY THIS JOB',             X
               ROUTCDE=(11)
         LR    R1,R9                   restore LLP1
NOT_IT   EQU   *

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                System z Performance and Availability Management
                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                (office)  301.986.3574
                (cell) 301.996.1318

Plan now to attend SHARE in Austin is March 1-6, 2009
http://www.share.org