Edward Jaffe wrote:
Anyone tried this yet? Is it as slick as it looks?

http://www.mochasoft.dk/iphone_tn3270.htm

One of our guys downloaded the free ("Lite") version to his iPhone and it worked great in an in-house test. The only issue was that the Lite version does not have PF key support. He was able to use hot spots to compensate. We were impressed.

Apparently, the iPhone supports IPSec. If that can be made to work, there's no need for us to open any ports on our corporate firewall.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc