All these "newbee" BLOGs and so-called "discussion groups" are getting to be a pain in the posterior. And I'm sure that some can be misleading as all getout.

In my experience, the various LISTSERV mainframe-related forums are still THE BEST. Starting with IBM-MAIN! I prefer to get my answers from people that actually know what they're talking about, in spite of the occaisional OT thread.

Newcomers: pay attention here. There are "man-centuries" of learning and experience, not to mention the interested parties from many of the best known, as well as lesser-known, vendors of hardware and software.

Old veterans: thank you immensely for your continued participation. It's valued and appreciated, even if we don't always say so.

Rick

Jeffrey Deaver wrote:

New blog to check out.  Of course, letting you know is going to wreck my
chances for the trivia t-shirt.  Oh well....

http://www.mainframezone.com/bobthomas/2008/11/06/inauguaral-mainframezone/

Jeffrey Deaver, Engineer
Systems Engineering
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
651-665-4231(v)
IS - "Creating competitive advantage with technology.  Providing service
that excels."
OSS - " Where Innovation Happens"