I wish! :-) I still have a lot to learn, and keeping up is becoming more and more difficult.

Eric Bielefeld wrote:

And Rick has 3 of them.  (Sorry, I couldn't help myself)

Eric

---- Rick Fochtman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Newcomers: pay attention here. There are "man-centuries" of learning and experience, not to mention the interested parties from many of the best known, as well as lesser-known, vendors of hardware and software.

Rick
--
Eric Bielefeld
Systems Programmer