Hi,

additionaly you should remove the FORTRAN libraries from your SMP/E environment by installing a ++DELETE - function, if you have a separate SMP/E environment for this LPAR. Otherwise you may get service for this product in future.

Jacky Bright schrieb:
Hi,

I guess slowdown started affecting us...my manager asked me to remove VS
Fortran V2 Compiler/Library from one legacy LPAR so that license cost can be
saved.

Can anyone help me how can we remove this software from mainframe ? How to
go about this ?

JAcky

Freundliche Gruesse / Kind regards

Dipl. Math. Juergen Kehr

IT Schulung & Beratung, IT Education + Consulting

Rengershaeuser Str. 28

34132 Kassel

Germany

Tel. +49-561-9528788