From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ron Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 6:06 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: appending userid in a file

Hello.

I have codee the beleo routine and executed using IKJEF01 and it it is
not
working. Could some one please let me know what could be the issue?

The message i am getting is "IKJ56500I COMMAND ID NOT FOUND "

/*  REXX */
ID = userid()
LINE.1 = "PUT 'XXXX.INVTORY.REPORT(0)' ",
         ||" SUMMARY_REPORT_" ||ID||".TXT"
LINE.2 = "CLOSE"
LINE.3 = "QUIT"
"EXECIO 5 DISKW FTPCTL (STEM LINE. FINIS"
EXIT

Thanks,
Ron