One of our team is building a CBRUXENT for our 1.9 LPAR. He's trying to key
off the identity of the LPAR. He tells me that PROD is 01, TEST is 02, and DEV
is 03. However it comes out more like DEV is 01. OK, that is strange and we're
not sure how it's picking up the information. We looked on the LPAR definition
panel yesterday. We have 5 LPARs defined and they appear on that list in
alphabetical order: DEV, PROD, TEST, VM, VMTEST. WAG says it's getting its
relative number from there, but that hardly makes sense.

Anything else we can look into? All hints gratefully accepted.