>Your comments on this approach are of interest.

I'm still using the Library Reader as the "reference" tool. It's fast,
let's me search whole book shelves. It's not so good on printing more
that a very few pages - PDF is the better way to go for this.

In a big company, behind all the firewalls, proxy servers and what else
there might be, internet access is quiter slow every now an then. Having
the books on the local disk is very helpful.

I don't understand why the Bookmaster files are disappearing. IBM still
publishes the books in HTML format. There is not a big difference
between
HTML and Bookmaster input, is there?

--
Peter Hunkeler