Would it help if we stop calling it "BookMangler" ? :-)

Seriously, I am a big fan of the Book Manager format and would be lost
without it.  I find the TSO interface particularly useful, especially
when looking up messages and codes.

Please remember that not all shops allow their programmers to have
Internet access.

<SNIP>