If you get your POC started on the z800 make sure that everyone has the right expectations. The z800 is no speed demon. At ~192MIPS each, these IFLs are going to be downright slow. The expectation should be function, not performance.

Patrick Falcone wrote:
Thanks Brian and Al. We were considering *playing* with a POC on this machine but will have to look to a newer one I guess.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009