On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 13:35:26 -0600, Walt Farrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>And by the way, we've made that processing more robust in z/OS R10 to try
>to avoid some of the problems we've seen from such incorrect parameters.
>But that won't help much until all the systems sharing a RACF database are
>at z/OS R10.

Has IBM given thought to "making this more robust" by translating the table
into an IRROPTxx parameter member?  Clear text parms (with system symbol
support?) perhaps increase the chances for a human to do it right.

The Dynamic Parse Table was available in IRROPTxx many releases ago... this
can't be that hard, so what are the arguments against it?

Regards,
Art Gutowski
Ford Motor Company