Hi Everyone,

We have a user that recently installed a XEROX printer connected to a BARR
Print server, which is connected to the mainframe via TCP/IP.

Xerox DocuPrint (DP) 155C EPS Base system

Barr Enterprise Server
Barr/Print TCPIP Input Module
Barr/Print EPS option

On their old system, the user currently runs JCL on the mainframe that
creates tape output (via a COBOL program) that contains formatted variable
data.  The output tapes are mounted as input on their old XEROX printer and
mass produces letters.

The new printer is connected to the mainframe via TCP/IP and will use ESF
spooler to push it to the BARR print server.  We are in need of a sample JCL
(or some type of direction) that will accomplish this.

Can anyone give us some suggestions? ...sample JCL?

Thanks,
Mary