-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Edward Jaffe
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 10:22 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Display Active Users panel (DA)

Eric Bielefeld wrote:
> ... under MEMLIMIT, I see many address spaces with a MEMLIMIT of
16383PB, or 16,383 Petabytes.  Somehow, I think if any address space
tried using all that storage, it would overwhelm the 3GB of real memory
defined to our production Lpars.

That's why you define page data sets! ;-)

<SNIP>

Or use a dedicated RAID device for the PAGE farm to back 16383PB for all
address spaces.   ;-)

Regards,
Steve Thompson

-- Opinions expressed by this poster are not necessarily those of
poster's employer. --