Try the COBANAL software at the CBT site, file CBT321.  It reports quite
well on LE-enabled load modules (though PLI support per-se is still a
little weak).  Since your PLI program is from an LE-enabled compiler you
might get exactly what you need.

Please feel free to contact me off-list if you have questions.

HTH

Peter

and
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of
the
attachments from your system.