I'm wondering if anyone is (or has considered) virtualizing their MVS consoles.

We are running an z9BC.  All our TN3270E consoles (Hummingbird HostExplorer)
are attached via two OSA-ICC (Integrated Console Controllers).  We have 10
physical Windows XP Workstations running 20 console sessions (master,
alternates, hardcopy, vtam, monitors) for three lpars.   Instead of 10 physical
PCs, I'm wondering if I could attach them to 2 servers running 10 virtual PCs.

My concern is the network traffic.

Any comments?

Thanks,

Todd