Marna WALLE wrote:
I believe you are referring to PSF APAR OA08748?  You'll be happy to know
that OA08748 (which was FIN), was incorporated into PSF V4R1 (and is also in
the latest PSF - V4R2).  Your "complaint" did pay off, just took a while :).
 Time to move to V4??

The "back" story I didn't share was that, after I received--what I considered to be--unsatisfactory attention using normal channels, I complained to Howard Turetzky. Howard is a regular IBM (now Infoprint Systems) speaker for my previous SHARE Project. He promised he would do what he could to ensure PSF actually got this "fix" implemented. I lost track after that. But, I suspect I have Howard to thank for this turn-around.

Sometimes it pays to have friends in "high" places (present company included, Marna)! ;-)

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc